Okay, so you want to know if you have a healthy colon? Here are some of the signs – yes people, I am going to have to talk about poop. Can you handle it?
- A healthy colon should have you pooping 2-3 times a day (one big one when you wake up and smaller ones later in the day).
- Your poop should be easy to pass, long and tubular, and break apart when flushed. If you are constipated there could be issues with peristalsis strength.
- Your “end-to-end” elimination time ideally should be 18 to 24 hours.
- Poop should be light brown and not be too stinky.’
- Your skin shoudl be clear skin free from blemis
- You should have mild-smelling breath. Having bad breath is a warning sign that there could be something wrong with your colon.